Contains 60 x 1 mg MAF in enterically coated (acid-resistant) capsules.
Each Capsule Contains:
- 1 mg MAF
- Equivalent to 100 ng of Macrophage Activating Factor (MAF)
- Immunoglobulins & other immune factors
Administration: Consume with water: 2-6 capsules daily on an empty stomach (30 minutes before food or 2 hours after). 1-3 capsules in the morning, and 1-3 capsules before bed on empty stomach.
Sublingual administration: Use sublingually by opening the capsule and mix with saliva then hold for 30 seconds in the mouth. Avoid eating or drinking soon after, to continue absorbing the Oral MAF for longer in the throat.
- Take a daily oral vitamin D3 supplement, 5000 IU or a dose high enough to achieve a blood level of between 70-100 ng/ml (175-250 nmol/l) during treatment. After treatment maintain a level of 50-70 ng/ml (125-175 nmol/l). Ideally vitamin D should be taken with a fat containing meal.
Topical administration: May also be used as an aid to beautiful skin.
- Rub contents of capsule onto skin with moisture as required.
- Leave in place for up to 30 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
Storage: please store bottles well sealed and refrigerated or in a cool dry place to maintain maximum activity of MAF.
Transport: during regular use, bottles may be kept at room temperature without refrigeration.
Long term storage: benefits from refrigeration.
DOES NOT contain: Artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, sugar, gluten, soy, wheat, egg, rice, starch, hormones, antibiotics.
Product Name: MAF Capsule
Ingredients: Milk-derived powder, cheese extract (Cheese MAF), contains dairy.
Produced in Japan
Contains: 60 capsules, capsules are enterically coated.